SoftwareProjects has a strict anti-spam policy. We take extreme
measures to ensure our suppliers and affiliates avoid using
any marketing practices that violate the CAN-SPAM act
Sending unsolicited email advertisements is a violation of SoftwareProjects Terms of Service, Universal Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.), Section 502 of the California Penal Code, and Section 17538.45 of the California Business and Professions Code. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Any violation is investigated by our risk team.
SoftwareProjects reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any supplier or affiliate
account that violates these regulations.
any spam violation to us immediately.
What is Spam email?
Spam is unsolicited email sent in bulk. Any promotion, information or solicitation
that is sent to a person via e-mail without their prior consent, where there is
no pre-existing relationship between the sender and the recipient, is spam.
Examples of Spam
* Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient who had previously signed up to receive newsletters, product information or any other type of bulk email but later opted-out by indicating to the sender that they did not want to receive additional email, then that email is spam.
* Any e-mail message that is sent to recipients that have had no prior association with the organization or did not agree to be e-mailed by the organization is spam.
* Any e-mail message that is sent to a recipient without a way for a person to opt-out or request that future mailings not be sent to them, is spam
* Any email message that does not have a valid email address in the From Line is spam.
* Any email message that contains any false or misleading information in the header, subject line or message itself is spam.
* Any email message that promotes an adult web site is spam, unless the recipient has specifically requested information from that web site.
* Any message that is sent to e-mail addresses that have been harvested off of web sites, newsgroups, or other areas of the Internet is spam.
SoftwareProjects strictly prohibits all of these practices. By accepting the SoftwareProjects
terms and conditions, you agree to abide by our anti-spam policy.
SoftwareProjects requires that all marketing emails, delivered by our suppliers
or affiliates, include a clearly visible and functional unsubscribe link. If you
received an email promoting one of the products sold on SoftwareProjects and the
unsubscribe link is not clearly visible, or not operating properly, please report this to us
immediately, so that we can take the necessary action.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following
- To ensure our site is relevant to your
- To deliver services, such as newsletters,
events, training or software, that you request
- To help us create and publish content most
relevant to you.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas
of our site as appropriate.
SoftwareProjects may disclose your personal
information if required to do so by law or in
the good-faith belief that such action is
necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the
law or comply with legal process served on
SoftwareProjects or the site; (b) protect and
defend the rights or property of
SoftwareProjects and its family of Web sites,
or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect
the personal safety of SoftwareProjects
employees, users of SoftwareProjects products
or services, or members of the public.
Your information may be stored and processed in
the United States or any other country in which
SoftwareProjects or its affiliates,
subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and
by using this site, you consent to any such
transfer of information outside of your
country. SoftwareProjects abides by the safe
harbor framework as set forth by the U.S.
Department of Commerce regarding the
collection, use, and retention of data from the
SoftwareProjects.com may send out periodic
e-mails informing you of technical service or
security issues related to a product or service
you requested, or confirming you requested a
product or service. You will not be able to
choose to unsubscribe to these mailings, as
they are considered an essential part of the
service you have chosen.
Security of your Personal
SoftwareProjects.com is committed to protecting
the security of your personal information. We
use a variety of security technologies and
procedures to help protect your personal
information from unauthorized access, use or
disclosure. For example, we store the personal
information you provide in computer servers
with limited access that are located in
controlled facilities. When we transmit
sensitive information (such as a credit card
number) over the internet, we protect it
through the use of encryption, such as the
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
We do not sell or rent your personal information
SoftwareProjects.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
SoftwareProjects.com may disclose information it has collected from you and/or that you
have made available through the Service for the purpose of facilitating payment processing,
or when it believes in good faith that the law or legal process requires it, or when it is
necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of SoftwareProjects.com or others.