Internet Marketing & Web Development
Call us Toll-Free:
IP Hostname Lookup
Internet Marketing Terms Glossary
- A program that indexes documents, then attempts to match documents relevant to a user's search requests.
Search Engine Optimization
- The process of choosing targeted keyword phrases related to a site, and ensuring that the site places well when those keyword phrases are part of a Web search.
Search Engine Spam
- Excessive manipulation to influence search engine rankings, often for pages which contain little or no relevant content.
Search Engine Submission
- The act of supplying a URL to a search engine in an attempt to make a search engine aware of a site or page.
- A perpetually refreshing page that provides a real-time view of actual Web searches.
- Advertising that can be purchased without the assistance of a sales representative.
- Software used to make a site's product catalogue available for online ordering, whereby visitors may select, view, add/delete, and purchase merchandise.
- Search functionality specific to one site.
- An online ad significantly taller than the 120x240 vertical banner.
- Inappropriate commercial message of extremely low value.
- A branding page before the home page of a Web site.
- Advertising that seeks to establish a deeper association and integration between an advertiser and a publisher, often involving coordinated beyond-the-banner placements.
- The amount of time spent at a site over a given time period.
- An affiliate capable of generating a significant percentage of an affiliate program's activity.
- Advertising sequence in which a visitor receives ads from one advertiser throughout an entire site visit.
Business And EBusiness
Search Engine Marketing
Web Design And Marketing
Free Web Site Promotion
Content And Community
Terms & Conditions
© Software Projects Inc (SPI) Dallas api6
Thursday, June 20th, 2013